The indigenous amulet of power, " Kitche Manitou" the great creator, this is a sacred cult object, together with the drops of creative magic and the yellow Ara that possesses the spell of gold...
This carving is taken from the original, found on the sacred tusk.
A symbol of strong magical powers. It is worn around the neck and must be worn with respect and authority.
It should not be used in destruction rituals, this represents creation.
In some unknown way, whoever uses it and perceives its soft effluvia will have visions with the ancients and the old cultures.
Ancestral wisdom is the energy that vibrates with nature, if you learn to feel you will be able to perceive it inside. They the ancient ones... will reveal themselves in their dreams and visions.
- This is an object that produces great attraction, avoid other people handling it
- It cannot be sold, given away, donated or transferred, if you do not wish to obtain it from nature you must return.
- You should not abuse in requests or fulfillment of desires, strive to conquer your goals.
- Do not have sex with this item on
- Do not boast of power, nor tell what you get to see
- If it breaks, damages, changes color, you should be aware of the other signs. You may be close to some difficult situation.
- I trusted your intuition